Monday, July 6, 2009

Insert catchy title here...

Its official. My dog, Aspen, is pissed off that I'm leaving. She went from following me around the house constantly to ignoring me now. J is going to have her hands full with that one.

I hope everyone had a great Fourth. We went to Helen. They had a decent fireworks show.

I was talking with KC today. She's going to ride to the airport with my mom to pick me up.
She said, "How the hell are we going to go surfing with you on crutches?"
I had to laugh. Because, secretly, I've been trying to think of a way for me to surf too. (Don't tell J.) I figured a plastic bag and a whole bunch of duct tape would work for the cast but I'm sure my balance and swimming would be for shit. So yeah, that idea is out.
So I told her, "We can go with Stefro and I'll watch from the sand."
"That would totally suck," she laughed.

It wouldn't totally suck. I'd be with friends at the one place I can say I truly love...the ocean.

I got an email from my friend TLee the other day. She said, "B! My life sucks! Call me, ASAP."

So I called her. We hadn't talked in about three years, so after a quick catch up, I finally got her to tell me why her life sucks. It was simple...she's lonely.
She says she's going to come and see me when I'm down south. She lives near Daytona so its a bit of a drive, well, boring really.

The list is getting long. I might have to take an appointment book with me...lol. But it makes me feel good to have all these friends who want to spend time with me.

Hey Starr...party at your house? What do ya say???

Countdown....38 hours.
This sucks.
I miss her already.

No comments:

Post a Comment