Monday, December 21, 2009

On the road again...

This face lift project for this blog isn't as simple as I thought it would be. It has been an endless search of something that I feel suits me. And right now...I do not have the time.

Tonight I pack to leave for Tennessee again. I am clueless as to how long I will be gone and thankfully I am at a point in my life where I don't have a job that I would have to rush back for. BUT...I do have J and she will be here in GA with her family. Last night, she made me promise that we will never spend another holiday apart. It was an easy promise to make. I hate this as much as she does. Thanksgiving and this Christmas are the first holidays since we've been together that we didn't spend together.

As far as posting here while I am gone, I don't think it will happen. Grandma has a computer but it is older than dirt and I have no patience with it. I tried when I was up there last month but it drove me nuts just waiting for it to boot up. I can hear someone mumbling how patience is a virtue but ha! It is a virtue that will forever escape my clutches.

When I do get back, we will probably be heading back out again. We were thinking of Times Square for New Year's but I think we decided against it. We decided to plan better for it next year and maybe head down to Savannah instead. If anyone else has a better suggestions on where to spend New Years, please tell.

I'm sure I will take tons of pictures and I will share what I can. Hey, and there is a good possibility that this will be my first white Christmas. *Crossing fingers*

Oh well.
So, Merry Christmas to all and if I don't make it back before it, Happy New Year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment