Saturday, January 2, 2010

Back on the air

*Bang, bang, bang*

Is this thing on?

Oh!

Hey, remember me? I hope so.

Its a new year and a new chapter in the adventure some call life. I'm back in town and back on the air and will be back to posting on a regular basis as soon as I can get my lazy ass in gear.

In fun news...I had my first white Christmas. And what better way to experience it than with family (although my Mom almost drove me nuts. Thank you Lil White Pills for keeping my head intact.).

J met us half way and brought me back home and then it snowed here! Me being the junkie I am dug out the torpedo disk and slid down the mountain in the dark. Fucking fun! Except J was freaking out yelling, "That's far/fast enough. Roll! Roll!"
She really doesn't like it when I do dangerous things.

So as one of New Years Resolutions, I figured I could try to stress her out a little less and keep my daredevil stunts to a minimum. But I can't stop completely and luckily, she understands this.

Well...soon to be back to your regularly scheduled program on the Life Of Times network!
Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment