Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Actions make words

I don't remember when the movie came out but I do remember watching the first time cuddled up with J on the couch. The movie is "P.S. I Love You."

As sad as the movie is, it is still a great love story.

This morning, J and I watched it again. This time we weren't cuddled up but we were at least in the same room.

So it gave me an idea.

I don't have to be dying to be that romantic. And why wait until one of our lives is knowingly ending to show each other that kind of love.

Yes. I have a plan. And I think we might need passports.
I think J might have been right. This will be the best year of our lives so far.

P.S. This is going to be so hard. J doesn't care too much for spontaneous anything.
P. S. S. Well, she's just going to have to learn to love it! We only live this life once.

(As I solidify the details, I put them in here. But none of you...that means you CLC...can breathe a word of it to her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment