Monday, January 11, 2010

This means war

My time on the computer has been limited. Thanks to my wonderful, loving girlfriend. Yes...I blame her for my lack of posts.

See, I have been wanting to upgrade my computer. Honestly, I'm tired of Microsoft and Windows and all that. I have decided to switch to Mac. J and I talked it over and agreed it was the right thing to do for what I had in mind for it. I know that sounds cryptic but its the way it will have to stay.

So we agreed. And I gave my old computer away. Yes...it is gone since Christmas and I still don't have my Mac. Why? you ask. Because J is the biggest and worst procrastinator.

It actually drives me nuts. She is like this with everything and honestly, it is starting to piss me off. And what is worse...I can't tell her that its pissing me off. Because, really, I don't do pissed...EVER! If I told her she was actually making me mad she would most likely laugh, thinking that I was telling her a joke. I can see these things and I know her well.

And here I am at 10:30 at night, finally getting my time on the computer.

And I am pissed!

2 comments:

  1. Damn it! This comment thing hates me! What I said was that you two need to get up and go shopping...I don't know if I could live without a computer for that long!

    AND I need a review of how you feel about the Mac after switching from a Windows format.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could find my way around Georgia, I'd go by myself. My GPS was stolen and I can't figure out which way is which around here. South Florida is so much easier to get around. Ocean east. Glades west.
    BUT as soon as I get the damn thing, I will for sure give you a review.

    ReplyDelete