Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ut oh...

I have one of those crippling migraines today. The kind where little movements, sudden light changes, and whispering noises are excruciating. Yeah, one of those. I hate them because it makes me feel like my brain is mush. It makes me feel like my head is caving. Arrgh.

In the news...I just found out that my ex sister-in-law has moved into my neighborhood. Actually, she is just a few streets away. I'm torn over this. I really like her but I know what her loyalty to her brother is and a little part of me feels like I can't just hang out with her and be myself because she will be reporting my every move back to him.

No, I'm not just being paranoid. My ex is my stalker. Truthfully. Stupidly on my part, when he friended me on facebook, I accepted. Big mistake. He is now friends with every friend I have on there...even the ones he doesn't know or claimed to have hated when he knew them. My friend KC is a good example of this. (Why the hell did you accept, KC?)

He has been my shadow since our divorce over 9 years ago. Somehow, he has known everything I've done right when I was doing it. My guess is that he questions my family. I know my mom wouldn't breathe a word to him (even though she feels he is some kind of bodyguard for me) but I know my brother would tell him whatever he wanted to know.

The ex is always in my business. Always. And all my attempts to shut him out have failed. It pisses J off but she knows that it is none of my doing. Hell, it pisses me off too. It will be worse if his sister is right down the road from me. Not only will he be able to ask her what I've been up to (very small town, remember) but this also means he will be visiting. He's not a person I want in my neighborhood. Although he tries to pretend otherwise, I know that he still holds a grudge against J. I don't feel safe knowing that he could be lurking around watching me. He used to lurk around my house when I lived in Florida. Yeah, its freaky when you see your ex driving down your street in the middle of the night with no lights on and your outside walking the dog.

J is not tough and he is triple her size anyway. After 12 years and some pretty physical fights with him, I'm sure I could hold my own for a little while. (I know his weak spots.) But one punch from him and J would be broken. (Some butch I've got, huh.)

I guess I will just have to wait and see how it all plays out. I'll talk with his sister and if I feel she is going to be a problem, I will do my best to stay clear of her.

Now I have to talk to J and tell her what is going on. Not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment