Sunday, January 31, 2010

Last to know

I tell you, if it wasn't for Facebook, I wouldn't know shit about what is going on with my dad's family. Yeah, I know....aren't I his family too? I guess the fuck not. But it just goes to show how he likes to forget about his older kids.

I just found out - thanks to Facebook and my step mother posting - that my baby sister is sick and is going into the hospital tomorrow for tests. You would think my Dad or even my step mother would have called to say something. WTF!

I might not be close to step mom...we are pretty much the same age and its kind of awkward...but she knows that I love my youngest brother and sister as much as I love the rest of my siblings. She knows, or maybe she doesn't, how Dad shuts the rest of us out. She could have called.

Fuck! I'm not sure if I'm more angry at them or more scared for my sister.
Arrghh...whatever. Fuck the 'rents.
Pray for my sister, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment