Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Snow slide

Another day down, another day without my comp. Hmph. J...hint, hint.

Good news is...its warming up a little. Key words: a little. It won't last long though.



It has been too cold to stay outside for too long but it did snow a little. And, well, I can't resist the snow. A few years ago, my grandmother gave me this disk thing called a torpedo. She had bought it for us adrenaline junkies (me and my cousins) so we could slide down the mountain behind her house when it snowed. When she moved, it became mine.





As soon as the snow covered enough of the ground, I was out there. It was dark and of course J was panicking. I didn't torture her for too long but first light, I was out there again. I couldn't resist the driveway.


Believe it or not, I actually got J to give it a try. I don't care what she says, I know she had as much fun as I did. And guess what...no broken bones and no stitches were necessary. There were a few bruises though but they were totally worth it.

I think I'm going to try to subliminally convince J that she needs to take me to Atlanta tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment