Thursday, April 1, 2010

And so it goes...

I hope...HOPE...this heat is here to stay for a while. I sat in the sun for a few hours today to try and thaw my bones. I'm close to being unfrozen. Close.

I'm planning a trip. I'm going to be heading to Tennessee for a few weeks. I figure that its about time I go spend some time with my grandmother. She only lives three hours away and I have only been up there to visit twice. I know, I'm pathetic. I have been doing absolutely nothing for a year and a half and I couldn't make more time to visit with my grandmother. Hmph. I plan on making it up to her. Hopefully she can still do some of the things we used to do when we lived in Florida. Fishing and bowling were always high up on her list of fun things to do. Maybe I will take her to a movie.

I've asked J to stay home. My head has been feeling all wrong and I really need the space to get grounded and back on the right track. She isn't liking my request for space but I honestly need it. I'm afraid that if I don't take the time now, I will make myself worse. And my insight to that probability would mean the end to us. I know she doesn't want that. Sadly, I'm at that place where I just don't know anymore.

So be it....

No comments:

Post a Comment