Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dream + Tina = silly

I woke up from the silliest dream today...

First off...I lost interest in The L Word the season before last. Second...I never found any of the girls on that show the least bit attractive. I can hear the "Yeah rights" from lesbians across the world echoing. Really, the only one I found mildly attractive was the chef chick that Dana dated a long time ago. And that's what made this dream so silly.

I was hanging out with Bette and Tina and another one of Tina's ex-girlfriends (that's the way she was introduced to me in the dream) but the ex was now with Bette. We were at a hockey game of all things. Then we went back to their (Bette and Tina's) place and were hanging out there. I remember asking Tina if it was weird hanging out with two of her ex-girlfriends and she shrugged it off.

Tina said she'd wait for me in the bedroom as I went to the kitchen to get some drinks. As I was walking out, I heard a baby. I'm thinking either I was drunk or I was trying to hide from Bette because I was crawling. And when I peeked around the corner of the cabinet, I saw their kid sitting in some kind of baby seat looking thing. I smiled at the kid and Bette walked in. I told her that we needed a couple of hours and she said, "No problem." She picked up the baby and walked out the back door.

Even in the dream I was thinking things were very weird.

I get back in the room and Tina is naked. I walked over to turn up the air as I stripped. It was damn hot in that room. We were laughing about something when I joined her on the bed. We started making out and she stops. "Wait," she says and rolls on to her side.

I start laughing and pull the piece of paper that was stuck to the sweat on her ass off. It was a menu for Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut?? She takes it from me and starts blowing on it to dry it. "Is it that important?" I asked. We both started laughing again and she asks me to see if the words were printed on her ass. Nice ass. And then I woke up.

Whenever J and I wake up, we always tell each other our dreams. We've always done this. So today I said, "I woke up to the silliest dream. If I tell you, you have to promise that you won't get mad." Not that I really expected her to get mad, but I wanted her to laugh at it with me. And if I told her to not get mad, she would think it was that much more funnier.

She agreed and I told her.
She laughed her ass off. "That was fucking silly."
"I told you it was," I smiled.
"Tina is so not your type. And you can't even eat anything at Pizza Hut."

True and true. Fucking silly ass dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment