Friday, May 22, 2009

Listen *violin music*

I did it. I finally did it.

Its been a great three (maybe four, I can't remember) years with you. In your early years you navigated me through the toughest of Internet sites. You edited my pictures and documented some of the greatest moments. And when Rock scorched the Internet thingy, I kept you and used you everyday.
You hold some of the coolest music and some of my best writings. Even that really morbid drawing I did in paint will forever be yours.

Yes, I will miss you. Up until the point I smash you to the concrete for dying in the middle of the most important scene of my new book. You and your shitty sound and fuzzy looking screen. The eater of all important things. You might be limping right now but mark my words...you will not see another day!

Disclaimer...I really know nothing about computers. But I do know that I finally really permanently killed my lap top last night. It took me down with it though, the slimy bastard, by making impossible for me to see the screen so I could save some of the things I had on it....like my book ideas and edits from the other books I've written. Fuck the funeral...I'm taking revenge!

On the upside...J said she's buying me a Mac!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment