Friday, May 8, 2009

I've been to hell

I have survived the migraine from hell!

Five whole days of pain came to a peak early this morning where I thought I was going to die. Yes, I was sure my left eye was leaving my face and my brain was going to explode. I had to keep checking to see if I was bleeding from my ears and my nose. God, I hate migraines!

Pour J. I had her so freaked out, she was going to call my mother. In my rage of painful anger, I think I might have yelled at her. Something along the lines of, "What the fuck is my mom going to do? She fucking seven hundred miles away!" Honestly, all I really wanted J to do was take me to the hospital. That one little shot would have made the pain fade in the blink of an eye. I never asked. No, I toughed it out. The cramping pain in my skull just now faded enough for me to function. Finally! Whew. I feel like I fought the winning battle in the war or something.

I apologized to J for my angered rage. All I wanted was her help but all she kept doing was asking me questions. She apologized for not being fully awake enough to help. She explained that she really just didn't know what to do. Since we've been together, I've only had two other migraines that bad and both I was able to handle. This last one...I really did think I was going to die. Anyway, we are all good.

Now, life can get back to being abnormal.

No comments:

Post a Comment