Sunday, November 1, 2009

I remember Halloween



Halloween was a blast. We had good times with some fun people.

The night started with J and I heading over to her grandmother's house. We scared and scarred the little trick or treaters and I'm pretty sure we were the stars in their nightmares last night. It was all in fun and by the time we left, the kids were smiling again. (I'm the skelton and J is the bloody one.)


We headed out to the HH Pub (aka Travis' house) for the annual Halloween party that is usually pretty damn good. But this year, there was no live band and it seemed that there wasn't half of the usual crowd. Ahh, but the freaky fruity punch was smokin' (literally) and we had the Misfits blaring through the sound system. We all danced, singing, "I remember Halloween..."







A bit later, we all did a drunken rendition of Green Day's "When I Come Around" and then an even better rendition of DeadSea's "Crimson and Clover." The mosh pit was on the verge of getting out of hand during White Zombie and I think I laughed out a lung. And then Preacher Kerr showed up with a new CD that had a mix of movie music...had us all laughing so hard that most people's makeup was ruined.






The highlight of the evenings dancing was the stumbling run through of "Thriller." Oh yeah, J knew all the moves and it was funny as hell as the rest of the party goers joined her in the steps.







By the end of the night, J and I had been propositioned by a mobster girl, a nun, a Hooter's chick, and Commando. Good times...but I really missed my crew. (My face was falling off --->)

2 comments:

  1. The night wasn't the same without you, babe. Come home? LYMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I missed you guys anymore, I think I might die. I'm coming home...soon.

    ReplyDelete