Friday, November 13, 2009

Insider

My guitars have been collecting dust. I know...its a sin, right. But that cut on my finger has kept me from playing. I think I'm starting to have withdrawals. I've been jittery and can't sit still. I really need my music fix.

The weekend looks to be a warm one. I'm actually wearing shorts and a t-shirt today. Its not the Hawaii sun I've been day dreaming about but it will work. Now if I could just conjure up some hula dancers and a fruity drink, all would be good.

Big dog still isn't liking little dog much. It bewilders me because they were the best of friends. But I'm still too unsure to actually let them out together. Big dog has big teeth and little dog is too submissive and won't stand her ground. The way of the beasts...go figure.

Mick has a new girlfriend. She seems nice, but I only met her a few minutes ago and only hung out with her for about thirty minutes. But if first impressions really mean something, so far, so good.

I started writing a new book. This one, though, isn't my usual genre. It won't be about lesbians. Shocker, huh. I'm thinking bigger...outside of the box, so to speak. I'm really enjoying writing it, even though I was so unsure about stepping across the line. But the story line that is in my head is a good one and if I don't like it, I can always switch it back to the lesbian story that originally came to my head. I will see. For now, I will sit back and watch it develop on my screen as I type it.

J and I went for a drive the other day...to nowhere really. I came across something that has been stuck in my head since I saw it. As soon as I get a picture of it, I will write about it. Its one of those things that needs a picture to explain. Or to feel.

Well, happy Friday the 13th. Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend.

PS...there will be another "Back Then" soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment