Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Decisions

While I was away, Mick sold his four wheeler. The four wheeler that I loved to ride and had this kick ass track around the property for. When J called and told me this, I was...a little sad. And then I started to freak. I'm so not a country girl and I get bored very easily. I always have to be doing something or I will go crazy.

Major dilemma. No four wheeler. What the hell am I gonna do?

Not like I can do much yet. Although I no longer have a cast, I am in a removable boot thing that is bulky and not very conducive for physical activities. It actually looks like something Marilyn Manson would wear. But in two weeks - finally - it comes off.

So I've been thinking about it. What will I do? We have two tractors. Fun if you want to demolish stuff or dig holes but they are way too slow to have any real fun on. I came up with two ideas.

The first is to buy another four wheeler or a dirt bike. The old four wheeler was a 4x4 so it sucked for digging in the berms or fish tails or fast turns. If I buy a new one, it will definitely be two wheel drive. Maybe a Banshee or something similar.

My second idea was to just buy a street bike. That way I'm not confined to the property and we could actually go places on it. A nice ride to Brasstown Bald or a cruise through Helen. But J thinks I'M too dangerous to own one and she would most likely be afraid to ride with me. But still...fun.

Well, I got two weeks to decide. Maybe I should just flip a coin.

1 comment: