Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A View on Outrage

I've never in my life watched the view. Too many women without a script and it gets hard to tell who is saying what. Its like a family gathering where the women are blaming each others kids for corrupting theirs. (Okay, maybe you would have to be a member of my family to understand that one but...*shrugs*)

I can hear someone mumbling, "But Rosie was on the show?"
She was but I'm not a fan. I think she is a great actress and comedian but I do not see eye to eye with her on certain political views.

Anyhow, I was flipping through our five channels this morning when the words "Gay Rights" caught my ears. Shocked that anything as such would be on The View (without Rosie there), I had to watch. Now, I'm not big on politics. Never have been really, but J...well, that's another story. But I've never voted for someone who voted against my rights. And honestly, I can't believe I'm bringing anything political to my blog.

But it seems that Mr. Kirby Dick has teamed up with a reporter, I think his name was Mike, and they have made a documentary on outing politicians. Closeted politicians. Closeted politicians that vote against...AGAINST...our rights. Our LGTB rights.

I'm not sure if anyone has written anything about this movie yet...remember I was in Florida for a month and didn't see much TV or get on the computer much. I was completely cut off from "the world" for 36 days and it was GREAT! But I'd like to know other peoples opinion on this movie.

Here is a link to the site. http://www.outragethemovie.com/
Watch it. Read the synopsis. Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment