Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer?

I have been a little busy editing one of the books I've written and today, I decided to sit outside and read. I don't think I saw the sun come out at all today. Its been overcast and gray. I love it. I noticed it was a little cool when I took a seat on the wooden steps but I really didn't pay it that much attention. Then, I became so absorbed in my reading that it took me an hour to figure out that I was freezing. Someone please tell me where the summer went?

Other than the weather, I really don't have much to write about. Well, I could write a ton about J but its all mushy stuff that I'm sure would bore the hell out of you.

But I do have something to share. Another blogger. A pro surfer/model that writes about her incredible journeys as she travels the world surfing and working. So if you have a minute...check out Holly Beck. She is a great writer and has some amazing pictures that she shares.

Surf is UP!
(I already miss the ocean again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment