Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hmph...

...J pissed me off so I sent her to her grandmother's. I don't know what was wrong with her but she was acting all grumpy and mean. So I picked her up and carried her to the front door, gripped her shirt when I let her down and told her, "Go to your grandma's, drink some damn coffee, and don't come home until you are in a better mood."

**Just to let you know, I was laughing the entire time. I wasn't being mean at all.

So you know what she tells me? "I'm in a good mood 95% of the time, so...."
So I told her, "Well, spend that 5% of "other mood" with your grandma. I bet she'll send you back here when she has had enough of you."

Okay, we were joking around but she really was in a bad mood and acting weird.

Other news: The new book I'm hard at work writing is coming along great. The main character kind of reminds me of me a few years back. That just sounds strange.

I still haven't started the art project I have been thinking about but only because the weather has been rainy. All the equipment is out in the building but its so packed, I can't actually do the work in there. So I have to wait for the drier weather, which means it will probably be cooler and I'm not quite ready for the cooler weather yet.

So be it.

September is full of birthdays for me. I think I should just buy a damn Hallmark store. J's was on the 1st. My grandma and a close friends was on the 8th. My cousin had hers on the 14th. Mom and my littlest little sister's is this weekend. My niece is on the 21st. And my step-mom's is at the end of the month. Of course you can't forget that Joan Jett's birthday is this month too. I know I'm missing a few...of J's family, I think (there's 3 if I'm right). And they are all women! And you know what kind of hell I hear if I miss one of them.
There are two guy friends (both named Steve) that have birthday's this month too.

Calgon, take me away! (That shows my age, doesn't it.) Virgo's = hmph!

I wanted to add a huge CONGRATS! for my friend JENOPHOBIC on making it to her ONE year. Its a big deal, and I want her to know I'm proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment