Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Soggy

Just some pictures from around the area. I didn't take any of them and I'm not sure who did. Some were J's friends and others came from the news.




This is Pitts Park. Its not too far from where I'm at.







The Soque River is supposed to be way in the back of this picture. J said that from where the photographer is standing you shouldn't be able to see the river at all.











Good thing this stuff is bolted down.





This was the road one of J's friends lived on.







I was told this was Mableton, GA. It might be near Atlanta.




Sadly, they are finding cars that were washed away with their drivers still inside.






Can you see the horses back there? Crazy. Well, I hope everyone is safe. It looks like the worst of the rain might be over. The weather man said that there will be some scattered stuff for a while but they fear there might be more down pours for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment