Thursday, September 10, 2009

Set the scene

J and I just finished watching the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. Okay, I know we are behind but...look, she is lucky to have gotten me to sit for so long. (She had me watch Benjamin Button first. Descent movie.) But the IBTC movie was one I picked to watch. Someone said that it reminded them of me. So I had to see.

Great movie. And I can so see me in it... its scary.

After every movie we watch, we always check out the bonus stuff. Before I go on, you'll need to know this: J and I both want to be in independent lesbian films. No, not for the sex scenes you silly ass. We both just think it would be fun. Okay....so in the bonus stuff on the IBTC disc, there was a shot of Jane Lynch at some kind of premiere or something.

J: Was that Jane Lynch?
Me: I think so.
J: Is she really gay?
Me: (laughs) I really don't know. Let me call up Ellen DeGeneres and see if she knows.
J: Smart ass.
Me: Really babe, I don't know.

Inside info...J is somewhat a comedian. I really believe she can make anyone laugh. She believes it too.

J: I want to be in a film with her.
Me: Who?
J: Jane Lynch. I want to do a sex scene with her.
Me: (Laughing so hard my ribs are hurting.) Oh my God!
J: (Laughing at me laughing.) You can see it, can't you. We'd be lying in bed and we'd never actually get to do the sex because we would constantly be doing something silly or something silly would happen. It would be the funniest non sex sex scene ever.

It would. I think it would be so fucking funny that they would have to edit it out because everyone involved would be laughing too much to actually film it.

No comments:

Post a Comment