Friday, September 4, 2009

Warning!

Just a few things...

I am cold. Enough about that.

Dimes, thank you. I owe you a post!

This time of the year gets a little strange for me. I'm not sure how to explain it but things just get mixed up in my head and I seem to push people away while I try to empty it. Like always, I will fight it but I rarely win the battle.

Its also the most creative time for me. For instance, last night I grabbed my notebook for absolutely no conscious reason. I lit up a smoke and closed my eyes for about a minute. Next thing I know my imagination is being infiltrated by this story that wouldn't let me go. I had to write. And write. And write. And then I tried to sleep but the story kept playing in my head. So I was back up and I wrote and wrote and wrote. I finally crawled in bed around 8:30 this morning and that was only because my pen ran out of ink and I didn't want to wake J as I looked for a new one. (I miss my laptop!)

Random facts:
From early September to the end of October, it would be wise to give me my space.
Also in that time, be prepared to be bombarded with all the crazy ideas that swim in my head because I will need help sorting them out. But if you help me, don't let me know you are helping me.
October 31st is my most favorite day of the entire year. Because I know the chatter will quiet down soon.
I sometimes hand write my stories and if I do, I will only use a Zebra F-301 black ink pen to write with. If that pen runs out of ink, I will not touch the story again until I replace it.
I really hate being cold. Especially if it is that kind of cold that goes all the way down to your bones. There is only one exception to this and that is...I'm okay as long as J is keeping me warm.
Doubt will not exist for me these next few weeks. There will be nothing I can't do and if you tell me otherwise I will prove you wrong.
If you thought my ramblings were scattered before, you might have trouble understanding anything from me at least until November.
I don't understand it, I don't know why, but trust me...it will all pass. And then come December, my friends and family will receive gifts from me that I either wrote, drew, painted, recorded, built, or conjured from any other creative outlet you can think of.

Truth...J hates this time of the year for me. She says that the way I act ignites her fears of losing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment