Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I live

...because somewhere along the lines, I must have done something right. I must have said, felt, witnessed, heard, lived something. I'm here and some days are better than the rest but it can't rain all the time and even if it did, I'm sure I would find some deep, well hidden part of me that would always bring me back to where I'm supposed to be because somewhere along the lines, I lived it and there is always m0re than enough space to live it all again even if it hurts. And all those painful things, memories, hands, words, weapons, will all fade and sting just a little less because I was there once. Although it was empty, unsatisfying, confusing, and gut wrenching, somehow it was all worth it because I am here, now, and alive and I realize...I must have done something right. I spoke the right words. I felt the right things. I saw the path. I heard the encouragement. I lived it and no one else has lived it like I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment