Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thoughts creeping

I think last night is the first night in a very long time that I actually slept through it without waking up a million times and checking the clock to see if it was a good time to wake up.

Dreamers never sleep.

And when I woke up this morning, I felt like I had been in a coma or something. It was very strange. I didn't even have any dreams to tell J about over our normal morning talks. (Truth...it wasn't really morning anymore.) But J had a dream that was odd enough for both of us to ponder.

But I did remember some of my thoughts before I fell asleep. Sorry if they are a little cryptic but I know who and what they are about.

I told you once that I loved you. I meant it but I no longer feel it. So don't find me and then hide from me. I won't chase you. Because, really, I. Don't .Care.

Maybe there are alternate universes. I find it very hard to believe that in the infinite space, Earth is the only planet that could support life. But...I don't really want to think about it anymore.

The character has to fall in love with her because...I said so. Its my imagination anyway.

It was cool that he found me but did he have to show me the picture of her. I hadn't thought about her in a long time so I thought her ghost had finally set me free. Man, was I wrong.

I wonder if I can will J to turn down the music. Oh, wait! That's The Runaways. "Babe, turn that up, please."

Singing Queens of Noise. "Stop, look, listen to my heartbeat." Man, I haven't heard this song in years.

Cool. Songs over. Maybe she will turn it down....wait. That's Tool. "Why can't we not be sober..."

God, I think I might have asked that same question a million times back then.

It's too light in here to sleep.

[I was wrong. That was my last thought.]

No comments:

Post a Comment