Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm awake (not really)

I think I finally found something that I hate. I HATE being sick! I have been in and out of consciousness for the past three days (I think) and I'm finding it hard to believe its Monday. WTF?

We were supposed to be going to a hayride and corn maze this weekend but I think I slept through it. I have no idea what I have been writing in here or anywhere else for that matter. J should know better than to leave me alone with the computer when I'm out of it...lol.

I'm feeling a bit better today. Me and Brody (little dog) watched Hackers this morning while everyone else slept. Brody really does watch TV. She has all the right reactions at all the right spots too. She is a mutt, so maybe she's part human too.

Now I sound crazy.

Days of J should start tonight...if I'm awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment