Tuesday, October 6, 2009

In the Starr's

My horoscope for the week:

Sagittarius, you're usually the most optimistic person on the block, but when the Moon in your sector of daily activities squares your ruler, Jupiter, on Tuesday, you'll be uncharacteristically downbeat and cynical. You'll begin to look at life with a jaundiced eye as you realize that serious issues are part and parcel of your daily journey. On Friday wise Mercury enters your zone of hopes and wishes and you'll look for the rainbow behind every cloud again. You'll count all your blessings as your ability to put a positive spin on your life returns.

That is me, always looking for that damn rainbow. For the first time in a long time, I'm looking forward to Friday. Ha! (Not really though. Starr will be leaving me then :( and I don't want her to go.)

She summed up our weekend but just a hint on how drunk she was...we were there Saturday and Sunday night. I think she is still drunk. And bikers are so much fun to party with. Funny, I can't remember the name of the bar either. Everything is fuzzy. So fuzzy that if Starr hadn't mentioned it, I might have been thinking that it was just a figment of my imagination.

I slept great last night. I always sleep better when I can hold somebody and last night, I had J on one side and Starr on the other. Heaven. Starr was so warm and J is always cold (there's an entry somewhere about her cold feet and hands). So if I got too cold holding J, all I had to do was warm up to Starr. It was perfect. And J is still sleeping. I think Starr is trying to find coffee somewhere.

Dimes and Candy...those mornings you woke up with me were our secrets. You told Starr! Just kidding. I wish you grrls were here. All of you. Just so you grrls know, Octoberfest is on until the first week of November. You all should come up here for me and J's anniversary (October 30th). *hint hint*

And there is a chance you will get to see Sim*** Psy****** back together again and live! We are still working out the details.

About my minor meltdown...I don't wanna talk about it...hmph!

No comments:

Post a Comment