Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Yellow brick what?

I guess I do always sing. Hey, it keeps me sane. And FYI...me and J put some finishing touches on one of our new songs last night.

**APB**
Please be on the lookout for a female drummer and a female bassist that are somewhere close to Northeast Georgia. Tennessee, South Carolina, and North Carolina are all pretty close. We play rock, punk, metal type stuff with a little bit of folk thrown in to confuse you. Must get along well with us dykes and know their instrument. Rookies are welcome but if you can't keep up we will have to boot you. **APB**

We need to get something together quick if we are going to make the deadline. (Sorry, that part is secret.) We had a really good discussion about it last night and plans are being set in stone. (I know we've heard that before, but this time, it has to work out.)

We decided that since I'm taking over vocals and we already have two guitarists, that singing is all I will do. For now at least. Freak is still an unknown since we can't find her AGAIN. God, I love that kid but she needs to keep a damn phone!

Sometimes...I can't believe I'm doing this again. But...the world, especially mine, would stop without music.
So be it!

On to other stuff...
I would like to declare war on who ever is responsible for bringing this damn OXY drug to pharmacies across America. I would like to tell them that their drug is killing my brother. He is beyond making choices now, he is just plain addicted. And its killing me. So, yeah...a big FUCK YOU to all that are responsible. And another FUCK YOU to the idiot doctors that keep prescribing the shit to him. How do you people live with yourselves? God this sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment