Saturday, April 11, 2009

Facebook comment wars

Facebook comment wars...what more can I say. I have a lot of strange, hilarious friends. The best thing is that we all have the same off the wall humor that most people wouldn't get. Actually, we would probably be institutionalized if someone was to read some of our conversations that we've had on that IM thing on facebook. On to the comment war...

A little background on KC. She is an old friend from high school who recently found me on facebook. Up until two weeks ago, it had been about 17 years since we had spoke to each other. But I swear...its like we never lost touch. There was actually four of us in this group and KC found SB and I found MP. So we are all back together again! Watch out world...lol.


My pal, KC, wrote this on my wall: its a wonderful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day in the neighborhood, would you be mine, could you be mine ..wont you be my neighbor. Won't you be my neighbor!

Me commenting: at 11:21pm April 10
OMG!


KC: at 11:21pm April 10
you know you love Mr rogers
.


Me: at 11:29pm April 10
love like in a "you are a freaky ass mofo and I don't wanna trigger your inner psycho, so I'm gonna be nice (safe) and say that I love you" kind of way


KC: at 11:31pm April 10
wow is someone a little paranoid........... you so know you are a closet Mr. Rogers fan. go ahead say it out loud it's OK.


Me: at 11:37pm April 10
paranoid? paranoid! Have you ever seen that creepy ass smile...those crazed eyes, like he was planning on how he was going to cook you...yeah...you'd be paranoid too


KC: at 11:38pm April 10
you know he can't see you through the tv right? Didn't your mommy teach you that?


Me: at 11:41pm April 10
I knew my mom forgot to teach me something...damnit!


KC: at 11:43pm April 10
i guess she taught you most of the important stuff


Me: at 11:44pm April 10
yeah...like Mr. Rogers is creepy.


KC: at 11:45pm April 10
lmao


Somewhere in between all that...I wrote this on her wall: only if you promise to buy me those slippers and a silly sweater

KC commented: at 11:22pm April 10
i think i can afford that


Me: at 11:28pm April 10
yeah...but I'm not sure if you wanna see that...me in JUST the slippers and sweater


KC: at 11:29pm April 10
u need a g- string and pasties too. ok


Me: at 11:30pm April 10
you buying?!


KC: at 11:32pm April 10
YOU KNOW I AM BUT YOU MUST PARADE AROUND IN IT


Me: at 11:38pm April 10
*I'm too sexy for these slippers...too sexy for these slippers*


KC: at 11:39pm April 10
ok RIGHT SAID FRED


Me: at 12:08am April 11
you know I'm too sexy otherwise you wouldn't be PAYING!


KC: at 12:10am April 11
your sexiness often keeps me up at night


Me: at 12:12am April 11
i know...what can i say...but I won't apologize...God made me this way *striking my pose*


KC: at 12:14am April 11
you doing that muscle man pose again?


Me: at 12:22am April 11
and I'm touching myself...because I can't help it, I'm so sexy


KC: at 12:23am April 11
when i think about you i touch myself .................you singing that song while you do it?


Me: at 12:24am April 11
OWWWW!


KC: at 12:25am April 11
shall i sing it to you?


Me: at 12:27am April 11
please...but I wanna hear Joan..."I Wanna Be Your Dog"


KC: at 12:28am April 11
man now i am going to have that song stuck in my head for days. I hope you appreciate it. at 12:29am April 11 don't know if i know the all words to that


Me: at 12:30am April 11
i do appreciate it and fake it...i won't mind


KC: at 12:31am April 11
straight women are use to faking it


Me: at 12:31am April 11
exactly


KC: at 12:33am April 11
so it should be good then., very believable


Maybe I'll post some of the comments we got on this little war later, but for now, I hope it made someone laugh!

2 comments:

  1. G-string, pasties + you = sexy as hell but I want the rest of the story, Speed. Why do you make us wait? You know how I hate waiting!
    LUMU!
    (I'll sing Joan to ya all night...as long as you are dancing.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Starr...sing? This I gotta see. And I make you wait so you will keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete