Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So be it!

I do not watch the news. I do not read the MSN news that pops up on my computer every time I turn it on. I do not pay attention to people sharing sad tales of woe. Its all negativity that I don't want in my life.

All day, everyday, I fill my mind with the good stuff. The stuff that makes me smile. The stuff that makes me laugh. Stuff like music, art, comics, books, my dogs, my girl, my friends, and such.

And I'm kicking myself. Because my last entry does not portray my happy go lucky, laid back self. Well, I only wrote about about the conversation but I did complain a bit in the beginning. And that IS not me. I don't complain. Hell, give me a piece of paper and a pencil and I will show you how to make the most of it...all day if necessary. Lock me in a room with a guitar and I'll write you five new songs. Leave me alone outside and you will play hell trying to find me.

I usually have no problem making the most of anything and everything. Its always a good time when you are hanging with me but...(you knew that was coming) there is something about this place that bugs me. Its like I can't find the bright colors. Or the new tune. Or the great read. Its something...and its driving me out of my mind.

So be it! I'll figure it out sooner or later but J says I'm scaring her.

No comments:

Post a Comment