Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bitchin'

I'm feeling like...a run on sentence rant (my myspace followers love these *shrugs*)

My head is heavy and clouded because I'm fighting this pain that doesn't seem to want to subside and, although I've tried every old remedy I could think of, nothing is working, so it's got me on the edge of taking a hammer to the pain to give it something to really hurt for or trying to calm it enough so I can fall asleep but I'm not sure either would work anyway and the idea of the hammer is starting to scare me but it was a lot better than my other thoughts which I will never share because, if they scare J, I could only imagine what the one's who read this would think, hell...it probably wouldn't be a good idea to admit any of them anyway.

At least this one made a little sense.

Maybe, one day, I'll post a "Best of" post on these weird rants. Because, I know I have many more that are much better than this one...but my tooth hurts dammit!

Enough bitchin'

No comments:

Post a Comment