Tuesday, June 23, 2009

In pencil....


I've been taking a small break from drawing. I got a little burnt out I guess. But I can tell you what my next piece will be. Its a pic of Angelina from the movie Hackers (one of my favorite movies). I have yet to decide if I will do draw her as a full page or just a 5x7. Hmph! Maybe I will do both. I did set up a deviant art account but I have nothing in it yet. These past two days have been busy.


BUT...I do have a piece I haven't posted here yet. This is Jenophobic, a friend of mine.


Other stuff...I had an awful fucking nightmare last night. I won't go into details but someone was after me, trying to kill me and they hurt J instead. I woke up in a panic and had to touch her to make sure she was okay and still alive. I hate dreams like that.


Back then will be along shortly...I promise.

3 comments:

  1. You are supremely talented! I enjoy seeing your work.
    I hope your trip won't be as bad as you're anticipating and that all works out well for you. And, yes. You must keep blogging. You have an obligation to your FANS!
    Good luck, Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Solo Homo. I will keep blogging. I'm sure the CLC girls will give me plenty to blog about.

    No, Starr, I don't think you know her. And don't even think about it, she is super straight!

    ReplyDelete