Monday, June 1, 2009

*Wiggle*

I'm doing the happy dance! I think I've announced this everywhere (facebook, myspace, and such) but here.

I have finished the first draft of book three! (Actually book four but I'm iffy on the first one. Its real violent.)

I'm torn. I already have a new story in the works in my head and I'm anxious to get going with it but...I hate to start something else when I'm not finished with what I was working on before. So do I get to writing the next book or do the re-read/edits on the book I just finished?

Hmm...

And when I asked J, she was no help. She said she didn't know and then started talking about what the stock market did today.

I think she just wants her computer back.

I need a new laptop. I see a barter in the near future!

2 comments:

  1. I was told by someone that you want to let a story settle for a bit, especially before editing. So you could start writing more (other) giving you the distance and perspective when you go back to look at it. But I think that was more when you were close to your last draft and not after your first one. So really I'm not that helpful either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. It actually was helpful. For now and/or the future, so thanks. And...I think I'm gonna let it sit for a week or so and start getting the new story out of my head so I can sleep.

    ReplyDelete