Monday, June 8, 2009

Sharing the art


So I've been doing all this artwork and most of it has been for me. Well, it has been of people that I like (Joan Jett and Otep). Then, I did Wednesday 13 for Jenophobic.


Well, J was feeling left out. (Not really) She asked me to draw something for her. (She wouldn't let me draw her. So what if I wanted to draw her nude.) She picked two of her favorite actresses and let me pick the pictures to draw. Neve Campbell and Milla Jovovich.


I did them both but today I'm posting Milla Jovovich. I didn't use charcoal. Instead I used a standard 2B drawing pencil. The reason: her eyes demanded too much detail for a charcoal pencil. Her eyes are the key to the entire piece.


So yeah...this one's for J.

3 comments:

  1. All I can say is... Lucky J!

    You really are good....

    ReplyDelete
  2. She wouldn't let you draw her naked?? I would have loved to see that. But I will settle for this one. Great work, Speed.
    PS Call me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you DTB!
    And Starr...well, I had a feeling you wanted my girl...lol. P.S...I'll call you tonight or tomorrow. Things are a bit, hmmm, weird here right now.

    ReplyDelete