Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ah ha!

At last! I have finally figured out the reasoning behind my malfunctioning brain.

I was slowly draining the bright red cup that was filled with Dr. Pepper when it hit me. Blindsided. Out of nowhere. No warnings...the usual signs. Like blurred vision, ringing in my ears, an awful taste in my mouth, the shaking of my right hand. Nothing.

Just.....BAM! Like an action scene out of a comic book and I close my eyes and mutter...WTF!

It didn't slowly creep in my head. No, this migraine magically appeared and screamed, "HAHAHAHA!"

So, now, I'm numb and sulking. After searching the entire house from door to door, room to room, floor to ceiling, I realize there is no aspirin, Aleve, Tylenol, Advil, Valium, any form of sleeping pill, absolutely nothing that I can take to possibly fade this overwhelmingly painful MIND FUCK!

It does explain my bad mood though.

Pray for my roomies!

No comments:

Post a Comment