Saturday, March 14, 2009

Uh...hmmm

I took J up the mountain today to check out the scorched land. I smelt it before I saw it all and when I did see it, I started thinking that maybe I should have been scared. The fire was a lot bigger than I thought and sure as hell was a lot closer than I thought. In my defense...it was dark out there.

Over dinner, I asked J why she seemed to be in such a bad mood. She looked at me and tilted her head like she was trying to figure out how I would react if she told me. Then she told me about her dream.

Unfortunately, she delicately warned me that her dream was not going to be posted in any of my journals, blogs, or anything else of mine that others read. Okay, so it was a firm threat. But dammit...its so funny and I want to tell it so bad. But I really don't want to spend the night in the dog house, so I will keep my mouth shut for now. For now.

We are supposed to be at a party right now but neither one of us felt like going. Its at Tray's house (aka HH Pub) and the band that's playing...well, they suck. Sorry, but its true. Besides, the last party we went to there got a little out of control and this guy, that was way beyond drunk, almost ran us all over as he tried to leave in his car. Luckily, he backed into a tree and a few of his friends wrestled him out of the car and took his damn keys. Kids...I tell ya.

Well, I'm off to curl up on the couch with J and watch the Syracuse basketball game. They are the underdogs that won't quit. They pulled a huge upset the other night playing UCONN that took 6 overtimes. Honestly, I'm not a fan of basketball but J is. So we barter...she watches hockey with me and I watch basketball with her. Even trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment