Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Official!

It is Official "Tell your brother-in-law that he's an asshole" day!
You know the one. (Maybe you don't but mine is named Rock. And I call him rock because he's hard and useless.) The 26 year old that has been unemployed for over four, yes FOUR, years. The one that has been mooching off his father ever since he was born. The one that has a billion excuses for why he CAN'T get a job.
The highlight one's are as follows:
1. No one will hire me because I have no work history.
2. I can't cook German food.
3. I have a misdemeanor on my record (that was dropped and withheld judification(sp?)... so really, its not on his record. He forgets that I come from a long line of inmates. I know the legal system).
4. I don't have a ride. (His dad bought him a truck when he used this excuse and he never even attempted to get a job with it.)

Yeah, this brother-in-law. The walking, talking, useless piece of shit who thinks he is the smartest human in the world. (He dropped out one week before graduation.) He gives away YOUR things to his druggie friends. When you buy groceries, he invites said useless friends over and feeds them or gives them the food. The one that only hangs out with the guys that will give him free weed. The one who has never, I repeat NEVER contributed anything to the house full of family that he mooches off of. The one that demands you (his dad) to give him money so he can use for something he won't tell you or he makes up a lie that is so off the fucking wall, that a two year old wouldn't believe it.

Real reasons that he won't get a job:
1. Because he can't pass a drug test.
2. He's fucking lazy.
3. Because he might actually have to WORK.
4. Because there might be a party somewhere that he wants to go to and he might not have the day off.

Okay. So I'm pissed. But out of respect for my girl, I've contained myself in the bedroom. Another ten seconds of listening to his fucking bullshit and I might have beat the fuck out of him. I think what gets me the most is that J nor her father will stand up and tell him to fuck off and fend for his self. And I'm in here, chewing my lip and biting my tongue so I don't say what they have been aching to say for all these years but haven't. Its not my place and I know it. But dammit! If that was my brother, he'd be flying out the front door with my shoe stuck up his ass. Besides, my brother knows the meaning of respect.

J knows I'm pissed. She keeps coming in here and telling me that she loves me. She knows I'm going to write about it too, because I have to let it out somehow. But she also knows that it takes a hell of a lot to get me mad and when I finally give in to the emotion I find useless, anger, you either clear the room or be ready for the fury of hell.

And when he raised his voice to J, (one of his friends walked in the house wearing J's pants and she confronted him about it) I almost knocked out his teeth. I'm still tempted. He actually told her that it was no big deal that he gave her clothes away and that she shouldn't be mad. Fucking idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment