Thursday, March 26, 2009

More about MM

I got an email from a friend that reads this blog. She had a few questions about the MM story. I figured I would answer them in here just in case.
Yes, MM is a real person and yes, the story is true. She lived one house away from my grandma and my uncle (Shane in the story. And yes, he's only a year older than me.) and I lived a few streets down the road.
What's up with the Chris I keep mentioning? I had to keep him in the story because I might tell the story of him later. That's why I called this blog life of times. Every time in my life that I write about was a piece of the puzzle that has become the person I am today. Little chapters of the story of me.
I really never heard from her again.
I think I found out the truth about what happened (between her and her dad) when I was about 26. For the longest time, I was completely shut out of the truth because they thought I was too young. That could have been the same reason MM never told me herself.
I was actually 26 when I came out. It was funny because when I told Shane he laughed and said he already knew. That he always thought me and MM would end up together. Back then, it never crossed my mind. I'm sure I thought we would be friends forever but I had no clue that I was really gay.
Any other questions? Leave a comment, I will answer. And there will be more to it, I'm just a little short on time right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment